Return an item for a refund
- If your item arrives damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can return it can get refund but Company need opening vedio and it is mandatory for any refund or exchange . Without vedio company is not responsible for any damage . If you've changed your mind and want to return it, you can ask the seller if they'll accept a return.
- If the item you received arrived damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or if it's the wrong item, you're covered under the company’s credit store. You can return it even if the seller's returns policy says they don't accept returns.
- If you no longer want an item, you'll be able to see in the listing if the seller offers returns, how long you have to request a return, and any other conditions. You can check the listing by selecting the item in your Purchase history
- Once you start a return, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If your problem isn't solved at the end of those 3 days, you can ask us to step in and help.
Start a return
- To start a return, select the item you want to send back from your recent purchases above in account.
- Once you've started a return, you can check on the status of your request at any time
- You can also start a return in your Purchase history.
What happens after you've started a return?
- The seller has 3 business days to get back to you. How they respond depends on the reason for your return.
- You received a damaged item, it doesn’t match the listing description, or it's the wrong item.
- You changed your mind about an item.
- You can know the status of your return by checking the order history.
Send the item back
- When your return request is accepted, you’ll receive a return shipping label from either the seller or the company, or you’ll be asked to purchase one directly from a carrier. If you’re asked to purchase a return shipping label, and you purchase the label on the company, we'll deduct the cost of the label from your refund or charge you separately through PayPal (or other source). Who covers the shipping costs depends on why you're returning it. Find more information about return shipping.
- You’ll also receive a date by which you should ship the item back. You can find this date in the details of your return request which will be sent to your Messages with the subject "Send the item back". If you don't ship the return by that date, we may close the request and you will not receive a refund.
- When you send your item back make sure a tracking number is added to your return request to avoid delays or issues in the refund process. If you use a company’s return label, tracking details are automatically uploaded. If you're using a non company label, the seller may have added the number for you. If not, you should manually add tracking details to the return.
- Keep in mind that the condition of the item you send back to the seller is important, so repack it carefully. If you return the item used, damaged, missing parts, or damaged during return shipping because it wasn't packaged correctly, sellers may deduct from your refund to cover the loss in the item's value. For more information, see our Condition of returned items policy.
Get your refund
- Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they've agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know
- It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal (or other mode) refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provide.
Cancel a return request
If you've changed your mind about a case you've opened, and no longer want to return your item, it's easy to cancel your request. Contact to the company’s phone number provided. It's important to make sure you're certain you want to cancel a request, as you won't be able to re-open a case once it's been closed.
Misuse of returns and company’s policies
Engaging in activity as described in the Abusive Buyer Policy may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on the company platform, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of company’s Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it